To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brandon, FL 33508
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Restorative Nursing Assistant (Certified) - Central Park Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
Consulate Health Care • Brandon, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Job ID 26398
Position Location US-FL-Brandon
Facility Name Central Park Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
Job Category CNA
Position Status FT (Full Time)
Shift 12:00pm - 8:00pm
An extraordinary opportunity to be part of a culture you can be pround of by joining one of the nations' top Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing healthcare providers at our dynamic facility Central Park Healthcare and Rehab. located in Brandon, FL
Purpose of Your Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care Restorative Nursing Assistant, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion. The primary purpose of your job position is to provide direct care to residents receiving restorative nursing. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide direct care to residents receiving restorative nursing.
- Encourage residents to participate in their assigned programs by providing verbal cueing, one on one, and safety precautions.
- Provide documentation on a daily basis
- Provide a weekly detailed summary.
- Complete detailed information that is used for reimbursement issues.
- Provide direct restorative care; restorative dining, splints, ADL’s, bowel and bladder management, passive and active range of motion, ambulation and transfers.
- Works with other disciplines as appropriate.
- Documents the progress of residents to signify specified restrictive measures are complete.
- Makes a weekly restorative note pertaining to each residents program.
- Tracks the number and the programs of all restorative programs.
- Provides treatments as designated by the restorative nurse coordinator and therapy.
- Embrace Consulate Health Care’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect, and passion, and incorporate them into daily job function.
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- May be trained and assigned to perform the Customer Care Liaison duties as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Certified Nursing Assistant. High school or equivalent.
Minimum one (1) year of experience preferred in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population by this facility.
Must be able to work independently
Must possess excellent interpersonal, coordinating, and organizational skills
Must be able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language and possess good communication skills.
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide training appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system application, and other office equipment.
Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing training practices.
Must possess the ability to plan and develop new programs.
Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents and staff.
Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients