To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19130
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Administrative Associate
Community College of Philadelphia • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 2 months ago
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an Office Administrative Associate position. Under general supervision, the Office Administrative Associate provides administrative and clerical support to the Division of Access and Community Engagement. Primary responsibilities include assisting in the coordination of office procedures, maintaining attendance records, and preparing program related documents, forms and memos.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- 100% College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• High school diploma, or GED equivalent, required.
• Minimum of five (5) or more years of relevant work experience in an administrative support role required.
• Excellent organizational skills with careful attention to detail required.
• Excellent customer service skills including courteous and helpful manner to respond to various internal and external constituents is required.
• Intermediate level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
• Ability to collaborate well with others and work effectively as a team.
• Strong initiative and follow-up in carrying out job responsibilities is required.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy is required.
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making is required.
• An understanding of, and sensitivity to, the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college staff and students required.
• Experience with Ellucian Banner, or a similar enterprise-wide system preferred.