The Security Engineer is responsible for coordinating and responding to the technical security needs of the organization to ensure the upmost security of company data and information at all times. This position will be responsible for implementation and maintenance of Antivirus and other security related systems throughout the company. The Security Engineer will coordinate both technical and physical security technology, working closely with the bank security officers and other key stakeholders, to ensure compliance and adherence to policy and industry best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation and maintenance of Antivirus Systems
- Definition, implementation and maintenance of DLP Systems
- Coordinating Physical Security Technology With Branch Security Officers and other key stakeholders
- Managing/Creating SIEM/Log Collection Systems
- Auditing IT Policies (AD schemes, Permissions, etc.) and ensuring adherence and follow up is completed for outstanding concerns
- Creating/Auditing System Hardening Policies
- Managing/Reviewing Outstanding Patching
- Configuring and reporting on Vulnerability Scans Other tasks and responsibilities as needed.
High School Diploma with Associates Degree or Two Year College Equivalent Required. 2+ years experience preferred and security certification preferred.
At Western State Bank, “what” you know is important, but not as important as how you relate to teammates and customers.Our environment is based on the principles of respect, curiosity, creativity, individual empowerment, and the ability to listen effectively and communicate openly. We also believe in continual learning, bias toward action, keeping commitments, and doing our absolute best every day. We believe that our ability to deliver on our promise of being Your Hometown Bank is a result of these high standards.
Western State Bank is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Member FDIC.
Intrusion Detection And Prevention
Public Key Infrastructure