To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Lisbon, WI 53950
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Supervisor (12825)
Wabash National • New Lisbon, WI
Posted 19 days ago
Supervises the activities of the field service crew who perform on-site services including installing, maintenance and repairs. Oversees the scheduling and training for the field service crews. Develops maintenance plan for equipment and vehicles.
Direct Reports: Yes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes quotes with pricing of Field Service repairs, estimate cost and develop sales proposals for customers
- Maintains warranty account and schedules repairs to meet customer needs and deadlines
- Orders parts as required for work orders and ships parts
- Arranges travels, airfare and rental cars for crew
- Processes fabricated parts for Part Sales including order entry and delivery
- Coordinates maintenance of service trucks including DOT inspections
- Develops and recommends effective procedures and supporting policies which will help establish and achieve schedules and quality standards at the most favorable cost
- Implements established procedures and policies through effective supervision
- Plans, organizes and coordinates jobs to maximize production efficiencies and safety
- Helps team members solve problems and make improvements; works to reduce obstacles to team performance and improvement, troubleshoots problems and helps find and implement solutions
- Keeps Field Service Manager advised of any safety concerns, quality problems, concerns, delays, etc.
- Suggests methods improvements or alternate methods and materials to reduce cost and/or improve quality
- Follows and enforces established safety procedures and policies at all times
- Works closely with other members of business unit to meet the units' strategic objectives
- Inputs all appropriate detail in visual and other computer programs as needed to maintain data base and produce reports
- Assists with coordinating and administers company policies and programs as well as knowing and enforcing our customers policies and procedures
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Bachelors in: Engineering or 5+ years of experience
Knowledge, Training, Skills and/or Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Working knowledge of ASME procedures
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, procedures and tools
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures with production, purchasing and materials of the operation
- Requires a working knowledge of computer software to include word processing and spreadsheets
- Demonstrates ability to supervisor employees and show leadership skills
- Ability to work with customers directly
- Evaluate issues to safely and effectively quote and plan equipment repair and retrofit
- 10 hour OSHA card holder preferred