As a part of our continued growth we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Plant Manager. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to oversee all location operations. As a Plant Manager you will manage key performance indicators relative to productivity, inventory, and sales. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail, work well with others, must have excellent written, and verbal skills. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and enjoy working with others. If you are looking to join a company with excellent benefits, like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Job Summary: Responsible for general supervision of all phases of plant operations including: production, quality control, maintenance, receiving, and shipping. To assure that the plant is run in a safe, efficient, and proper manner.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Oversee all departments for the specific facility pertaining to production, administrative, distribution, and safety.
2. Develop relationships with and provide service to existing customers in efforts to promote customer retention and loyalty.
3. Interact with customers to determine better service needs and implement changes accordingly. 4. Manage key performance indicators relative to sales growth, collections, productivity, inventory control and profit margins.
5. Establishes accurate budget projections and works within designated budget.
6. Oversee product quality control and implement efficient changes as necessary.
7. Manage aspects of human resources for all departments by hiring, terminating, and reassigning personnel to appropriate tasks as required. 8. Other duties as assigned or required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Production Teams and Departments (includes Production Supervisors, Team Leads and Technicians)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements liste d below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
Associates Degree in applicable field or a Minimum 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience in manufacturing environment.
Possess good communication and leadership skills
Maintain exceptional organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
Have supervisory background and demonstrated mechanical inclination
Ability to manage staff, budgets and production
Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends
Process Improvements (Business)
Production Planning Process