To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Goldsboro, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Loan Officer - TowneBank Mortgage - Carolinas
Towne Bank Mortgage • Goldsboro, NC
Posted 1 day ago
- Provides service to applicants and prospective customers seeking home loan, including interviewing, pre-qualification and pre-approval.
- Completes application and gathers supporting documentation.
- Reviews and completes regulatory disclosures with customer.
- Maintains existing and generates new sources of referral business.
- Quotes interest rates and secures pricing through the Secondary Marketing Department on behalf of the Customer.
- Collects required application fees.
- Inputs application data into Loan Origination Software (LOS).
- Utilizes automated underwriting systems (AUS) to obtain credit recommendations.
- Communicates with customers, both internal and external, regarding the status of the loan and relays information to all interested parties.
- Communicates with all parties in a professional and courteous manner
- Manages his/her pipeline of loans to verify accuracy of the current loan status.
- Knows and abides by TowneBank Mortgage Policies and Procedures.
- Mentors other Loan Officers.
- Relays to Senior Management any industry changes or trends that may be of interest to them.
- Participates in Towne Bank, TowneBank Mortgage, and area association events.
- If in one of our joint ventures, must actively participate in all aspects of the Real Estate Office sales meetings and office functions. Prepares Mortgage Minutes for presentation at each sales meeting. Provides on-going training for the real estate agents (lunch and learns). Works closely with the Broker/Sales Manager
- Attends Loan Officer Meetings.
- Represents the bank with active participation in approved community outreach functions for the purpose of enhancing our image and developing new business opportunities.
- Obeys all applicable federal laws, rules, and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- Must have a valid NMLS #
- Minimum 1-year experience originating VA, FHA, Conventional and USDA loans.
- Proven sales record based on closed loan production
- Currently possess sources of referral business for purchase transactions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Awareness of FNMA/FHLMC, FHA, USDA underwriting guidelines.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of Encompass origination software.