You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Operations/Scheduler Coordinator’s primary responsibility is the coordination of field personnel and equipment needs for projects.
- Actively supports the Company’s commitment to safety and its Core Values.
- Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Negotiate rates for trucking and repair of field equipment.
- Coordinate equipment shipments to and from job sites.
- Help operations with equipment list for jobs, as required.
- Ensure field equipment is being maintained and serviced.
- Arrange and manage outside crane rentals.
- Review and approve freight and repair invoices.
- Aid in the hiring and weld testing of field personnel.
- Perform additional responsibilities, as directed.
- 4+ years of field construction experience, specifically in the area of tank construction and/or repair.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical information such as codes, specifications, drawings and reports.
- Ability to work and communicate with outside repair service vendors and Field Foreman, as needed.
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Ability to multi-task as necessary to coordinate tool loads and equipment repairs.
- Basic repair knowledge of construction equipment, such as cranes, generators, and welding equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Occasional overtime on short notice.
Full-time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, disability benefits, life and AD&D insurance, an employee assistance program (EAP), a 401(k) plan with company match, an employee stock purchase plan (ESPP), a robust wellness program and adoption assistance. Some employees may also be eligible for paid time off, tuition reimbursement and a performance or safety bonus program.
At Matrix, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. We encourage all whose experience aligns with the listed qualifications to apply and explore joining our organization.
EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets/Affirmative Action Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic or category.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Self Motivation
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI13-10440_3524234161
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.