CorTech is hiring for an Office Service Assistant to work on a 1 year contract in the Martinsville area.
Office Service Assistant Qualifications:
• Experience performing data entry and computer experience
• Experience with clerical and administrative duties
• Ability to prioritize many important tasks throughout the day
Office Service Assistant Functions:
1. Answering the Public Health line and offering support to the community
2. Data entry in support of the COVID-19 Vaccination efforts
3. General clerical support (making copies, running documents, data entry, etc.)
Office Service Assistant Pay / Hours:
Pay Rate: 20.00 per hour
Anticipated Hours: 8am - 4:30pm (M-F)
This is a temporary position until June 30, 202.2 This timeframe may be extended based on COVID-19 Vaccination efforts with the West Piedmont Health District (Henry, Franklin, Patrick Counties and Martinsville City.)
This position may work out of the Henry-Martinsville Health Department in Martinsville, VA, the Franklin County Health Department in Rocky Mount, Virginia or the Patrick County Health Department in Stuart Virginia.
This position will travel with Health Department Staff throughout the district in support of the Point-Of-Dispensing (POD) Vaccination Clinics.
Candidates should be available between 20 and 40 hours per week. Normal work hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. However, random evening and weekend POD’s may be scheduled and would require attendance.
- Clerical Works
- Data Entry
- Public Health