To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AR 72740
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HR Onboarding Specialist - Huntsville, AR
Butterball, LLC • Huntsville, AR
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The onboarding specialist works closely with the HR recruiters and HR business partners to ensure timely, thorough and consistent onboarding of new hires and transfers. As a key point of contact during the orientation period, the onboarding specialist is a vital role for a smooth onboarding and on the job training experience. Additionally, the onboarding specialist will provide general support to the Human Resources Department.
- Supports new hires through the orientation period and on-the-job training process
- Gathers & analyzes data on new hire onboarding experiences to identify and recommend opportunities for process improvements
- Works with leaders to implement effective onboarding and training approaches to maximize transfer of knowledge and skills during the onboarding process and ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Follows up with employees and leaders to proactively identify concerns and implement/recommend solutions
- Implements electronic/paper-based training documentation of new hire training progress
- Tracks individual and overall onboarding metrics identifying trends and improvement opportunities
- Works closely and proactively with HR business partners to identify relationships between onboarding experiences, turnover, absenteeism, accident/injury rates, and performance and implement solutions
- Handles sensitive and confidential employee information
- Translates written and verbal communications in both English and Spanish
- Keeps current on
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual (English Spanish), Required
- Ability to work collaboratively, build strong partnerships, and influence leaders and frontline employees
- Familiarity with on the job training processes, a plus
- Proficiency in computers including Microsoft Excel and Word; Microsoft Access a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to analyze data and report in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work independently for day-to-day tasks to ensure onboarding goals and priorities are met
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, tasks, and priorities
Additional Responsibilities (if applicable)
Provides general support to the HR team
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in animal science, training & development, human resources development, or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing / turkey production or in a direct support role, preferred
- Prior experience with employee training programs, a plus