*Remote (must live 150 miles outside OKC area)
*Hybrid (live in OKC area within 150 miles)
Work closely with customers to support the implementation of the leave administration system, including system training, creating employer custom processes, and post go-live activities while maintaining an ongoing relationship with the employer. Will be point of contact for the customer during implemtation and any follow up questions. The Client Liaison is responsible for owning the relationship with multiple employers. Will be responsible for meeting with the employer when necessary and provide reporting.
Answer ongoing employer questions regarding leave of absence including, but not limited to, a specific leave that has been filed by an employee and federal and state leave law questions. Review and resolve any escalated leave issues. Handle any Department of Labor requests when appropriate. Client Liasion will provide additional customer service to the employer and feedback to the processing team when appropriate.
Understand leave in order to become a subject matter expert with the software, configurations and capabilities and use your knowledge to set up and configure our employers environment.Will be primary lead on configuring system and ongoing maintenance. Develop customer specific information with the employer for the leave processing team to utilize during processing.
- Bachelor's Degree or equipvalent experience.
- 5-7 years leave processing experience, following federal and state guidelines.
- Proficiency with PC Windows-based software with strong Microsoft Office skills Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain complex technical issues in a respectful manner that all stakeholders can understand.
- Strong analysis and interpretation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of leave admin practices and laws.
- Creative and effective problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills to include ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks.
- Decision making skills.
- Ability to develop communication and training materials.
- Proven customer service and problem solving.
- Able to build an agreement on actions by resolving conflicts in an open and positive manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Certified Leave Management Specialist preferred.
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service