To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Millersburg, OH 44654
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant Manager (Millersburg, OH)
Wenco Wendy's Franchises • Millersburg, OH
Posted 1 day ago
So, what's in it for you?
A fun environment that rewards hard work, dedication, and commitment! Wendy's understands that top talent needs to be cultivated and we offer tremendous support for your career growth and development. Our restaurants are exciting — we treat our employees like family (a legacy started by Dave Thomas!) and celebrate dedication and commitment. Bring us your best and we'll pay it forward, literally!
As a Manager at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
A competitive salary
Benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance
Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day off (paid)
Free meals during shift
An excellent support network, and opportunities for promotion from within
8-12 weeks of personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career at Wendy's
Wendy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential job functions of a
Restaurant Manager position at Wendy's:
Ability to stand for long periods with frequent bending, kneeling, lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
Ability to travel to other restaurants, Area Office, etc. as needed
Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
Ability to use keyboard and computer
Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
Ability to take direction and work well with others
Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Wendy’s operating systems, procedures and procedures
- P&L analysis, corrective measures, planning and budgeting
- Supervisory practices
- Interviewing, training and development practices
- Federal, state, and local employment laws
- 2 year(s): Management Experience
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization