Position: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Status of employment: Full-Time OR Part-Time positions available
Aveanna Healthcare is hiring compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to assist with certain treatments that are ordered and approved by the physician and supervised by the Registered Nurse. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Aveanna Healthcare is the place for you! We are looking for a part-time night shift Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
'Aveanna Healthcare, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life. As part of the Aveanna Healthcare Continuum of Care, we offer in-home personal care to help clients maintain good personal hygiene including bathing, shaving, grooming, dressing and maintain a healthy and safe environment. Aveanna Healthcare Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) will plan, prepare and may feed the client nutritious meals, provides medication reminders and completes errands when instructed to do so by the nurse.
- Education: Completion of the 9th grade or its equivalent; prefer high school graduate
- Training: Completion of a basic aide training program and/or Direct Care Worker test consistent with state and federal requirements and for which a certificate was obtained
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Skills: Completion of one year’s employment as a personal care aide, nurse’s aide or in another healthcare related field preferred
- Transportation: Must have available, reliable transportation to and from assignments
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Certified Nursing Assistant