San Jose ~ Resource Manager RMHR
CA SAN JOSE
As a Resource Manager your responsibilities will include:
Recruiting finance and accounting project professionals:
- Recruiting senior-level finance and accounting project professionals to work on engagements with our clients; identifying consultants with the best mix of skills for each engagement; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and consultants; and participating in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- Accounting or Finance Degree.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Other desired professional designations – CIA, CMA, CISA.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to discuss and define project requirements with senior-level executives.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
CA SAN JOSE