Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Helena Regional Medical Center - Helena, AR
***Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time RN's***
Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Position Summary:
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of Intensive Care Unit (ICU) patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- The RN provides direct and indirect patient care.
- Assesses patient's physical and psychosocial condition appropriately.
- Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers as appropriate regarding changes in patient's clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and appropriately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Thoroughly documents care by various means.
- Fulfills the role of Charge RN as required.
- Precepts new Registered Nurse staff as required.
- Oversees/Assists LPN staff/C.N.A./Unit Secretary staff.
- Maintains standards for professional practice.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining license and required education and certifications.
- Collaborates with other Health Care Professionals.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Qualifications:
- Current license in the State of Arkansas (or able to obtain).
- Current CPR or BLS.
- ACLS required (if not currently certified must complete at first available class or within 90 days of hire).
- Prefer at least two years post graduate experience in a hospital or medical environment.
- New graduates may also apply.
Helena Regional Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 155-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're more than 75 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration
Licensed Practical Nurse
Certified Nursing Assistant
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Life Support
Intensive Care Unit