$80000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
In need of an Accounting Manager to join a forward-looking company. Robert Half Finance is searching for an individual that is eager, ambitious, and experienced. As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, overseeing the AP and AR functions, including lines of credit, collections and treasury. An integral part of this position is establishing and scaling company accounting and finance operations but improving or implementing new controls. This position gives you a great opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. Based in the Shelton, Connecticut area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Oversee the AP & AR Functions for the region, which includes credit, collections, billing, treasury, and bill payment
- Improve on or implement new policies and procedures
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Assemble a variety of accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- 8+ years of AP and AR experience, with at least 5 years of supervisory experience
- Understanding of treasury functions
- Demonstrated knowledge of Commercial Credit & Collections
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience required
- Credit policies & procedures experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- BS Degree preferred
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Strong skills within MS Word and Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager.