To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kencrest Services • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Child Care Worker - Sign On Bonus for a Limited Time Only! (See Details Below)*
KenCrest is seeking Child Care Workers to provide direct care support for medically fragile children in a group home setting. The hours will include weekday time as well as every other weekend shifts. While caring for the children under the direct supervision of skilled nursing, job responsibilities include:
- Receiving assignments and directions from nurses each shift
- Performing routine child care and activities of daily living
- Assist with technical care as directed and requested by nursing staff
- Implement goal plans and behavioral management programs and record data as required
- Prepare nutritious meals, incorporating special diets as prescribed and follow written menus
- Participate in and carry out developmental activities with children as directed by nursing staff.
- Drive agency owned vehicle to accompany nurse and assist in childcare during a child transport
- Practice effective infection control measures
- Complete housekeeping functions
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have and maintain infant/child CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Clear criminal record and other background checks in accordance with state requirements
- Ability to convey, understand and follow spoken and written instructions in English
* We invite your application for this critical job opening between April 1st and May 31st 2019... You could be eligible for a sign - on bonus issued after orientation and a week of work, and a retention bonus after completion of 60 days employment and additional training plus, a third bonus after 120 days of employment and additional training!!
Full - time $600; and Part -time $375 (these amounts will be paid in 3 increments)
Schedule: Pier Diem Days and Nights
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Some benefits are available for part-time employees as well. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.