Clinical Director – Director of Nursing - Registered Nurse (RN) – Home Health Care - Part-Time
Registered Nurses, use your nursing skills and management experience to improve the healthcare industry! NurseCore is seeking a Part-Time Clinical Director for our Syracuse location. We are the national leader in medical staffing and home care services making this the perfect opportunity to take your management career to the next level. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!
As a Clinical Director you will plan coordinate, provide and evaluate home care services focused on the patients' individual needs. This is a critical management role and involves supervising the field staff for home care, staff relief and private duty as well as supporting the business development plans of the agency.
- Directing and supervising all client care services
- Taking, reviewing and converting home care referrals
- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting, orienting, and supervising field staff
- Evaluating staff performance
- Assessing patients, developing plans of care, coordinating services and discharge planning
- Completing client admission and pre-admission visits
- Ensuring compliance with agency’s policies and local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Completing required paperwork for insurance reimbursement and clinical record documentation
- Representing the agency in the community
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse with a demonstrated commitment to service excellence that can ensure our patients receive the highest quality of care. If you are passionate about quality care, have strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills, this is the position for you!
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in nursing, from a college accredited by the National League of Nursing
- Current unencumbered RN License in the state of New York
- 3 years of current nursing experience as an RN
- 1+ years of experience in home health care
- Management experience within the last 3 years that included hiring and firing
- Knowledge of home health care regulations
- Knowledge of insurance and reimbursement criteria for home care services
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
- Area Director
- Decision Making