To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager (Healthcare)
JLL • Richmond, VA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JLL's Project and Development Services - Healthcare team is currently looking for experienced Project Managers with experience working on healthcare projects specifically. The Project Manager directs project management services on assigned JLL client projects/regions/practices, providing superior client service.
- Oversees project implementation and execution through completion of construction.
- May manage small, ground-up projects including programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting, and construction management.
- Proficient at managing projects up to 25k RSF. May assume responsibility up to 75k RSF.
- Builds and carries out marketing and development initiatives to best deliver results to existing and potential clients.
- Oversees capital improvement/asset preservation programs with design and construction processes at multiple sites through local resources, with minimal oversight.
- Develops or assists in developing project budget including hard and soft costs.
- Begins to manage or assists in managing project budgets for subject properties and maintain monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis.
- Assists in or may be responsible for project scheduling and project decisions based upon owners’ objectives which may include, but is not limited to: site improvements, entitlements, permits, consultant selection; design team management, schedule creation and management, contractor selection and management, financial management including cash flows, anticipated cost reports and monthly reports.
- Assists in or assembles and manages required teams of consultants and contractors. (Negotiates contracts with each team member; Interfaces with architects, client staff, property managers and vendors).
- Maintains client relationships and may assist in or manages conflict resolution.
- Provides appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met.
- Develops relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors and evaluate their performance.
- Operates independently on activities relevant to project. Defers policy issues and employment related issues to higher management levels.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Manager or Project Lead.
- Assists Market Leader and Regional Management in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
- Assists in training and developing JLL team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
- Assists local PDS team in meeting profit numbers on a Market, Regional, and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Team.
- May perform business development activities including but not limited to: assisting with or leading the sourcing, pitching, and securing of new business and projects within local markets.
- Participates periodically in client meetings or business development presentations as part of a Team to help demonstrate our capabilities. Assists with the development of marketing materials and support information/data. Maintains a working knowledge of business unit’s available product and service offerings.
- Ensure that all accounts receivables are maintained at a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, the project team and/or the Regional Operations Manager.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution. Preference towards a Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- 2-5 years as APM or similar role.
- Experience working on healthcare facilities specifically
- Strong preference to possess a LEED, AIA, PE, PMP
- Firm knowledge of construction, architecture or commercial real estate industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal & external clients
- Organizational & detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.