To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advertising Account Executive
Screenvision Media • Franklin, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Screenvision provides cinema marketing solutions to its advertising clients through on-screen sight, sound and motion (Cinema Spots), still image advertising (Cinema Slides) and in-theatre promotional opportunities (Cinema Extensions). Nationally, Screenvision is the largest cinema network, exclusively providing Cinema Spots to advertisers on more than half of the nation's available movie screens. On the regional level, the company's Screenvision Direct business unit offers Cinema Slide and promotional opportunities to small and mid-sized businesses in local markets around the country.
What you’ll do:
As a Screenvision Media Account Executive, you will be a consultative advertising advisor to the area’s most successful local businesses. Working within this defined sales territory you’ll identify the unique needs of prospective customers and develop cinema advertising solutions which meet those needs, while meeting and exceeding all sales goals. You’ll develop new business through extensive prospecting, cold calling, and lead generation. Upon joining the team, we will provide comprehensive training for all aspects of Cinema ad sales to ensure a successful market entry.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years' experience in digital media, marketing, Local TV, radio, cable, online or print media sales
- Outside media sales background and experience in working with local businesses
- Strong knowledge of how advertising works and how great local targeted advertising can grow your client's sales and bottom line
- Proven track record of success generating leads and driving advertising revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Dynamic, result-driven and high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within a team environment
- Ability to envision and execute on new business opportunities
- Applicants must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License, reliable transportation, and a safe driving record
- Ability to work independently from a remote office/home office
- Some travel required
What we offer:
Screenvision Media offers a fun, fast-paced environment that recognizes and rewards its employees with a variety of benefits:
- Base salary
- Generous commission plan
- Monthly Car allowance
- Expense reimbursement
- Performance recognition program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company’s match
- Generous Parental Leave
Screenvision Media does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE