** Production Line Leads - $300 Sign-On Bonus**
Interested in gaining valuable medical manufacturing experience working for a west side company who is experiencing extraordinary growth? Look No Further! RhinoSystems, Inc., the creator of NavÃ¤ge Nasal Care, is looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals who are excited about the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and to participate in this company-s exciting growth.
We are seeking motivated leaders who will play an instrumental role ensuring safety, quality and production targets are achieved and providing front-line guidance for the team.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Setup, breakdown and clean production equipment
- Ensure raw materials and final products meet quality standards
- Effectively operate machinery and perform troubleshooting when equipment issues occur
- Train and oversee employees on production line and machine operation
- Maintain a positive and productive environment
- Address and resolve personnel issues
- Identify problem areas, propose solutions and communicate findings to Production Manager
- Ensure health and safety procedures are being followed
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience
- Prior leadership or supervisory experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoys working with and coaching people
- Ability to commit to a 40 hour week schedule that will include overnight shifts and/or weekends. Must be able to work any day of the week.
Pay and Benefits:
•$17-$21/hour Production Lead (Overnight Shift)
•$14-$17/hour Assistant Production Lead (Overnight Shift)
•Benefits available after completion of probationary period
Why join our team?
- Great pay
- Fixed 40-hour week schedule
- Climate controlled, clean manufacturing environment
- Fabulous team members who are dedicated and committed to the entire team-s success
- Opportunity to develop valuable skills in the medical device industry while making an innovative product that helps improve people-s lives!
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a company that is rapidly expanding! To confidentially learn more, please apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US470MTC_25655846
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.