Nesco Resource is currently working ith a client in the Pittsburgh Area looking for a Business Administrator. The job description is listed below. Please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Business Administrator
if you are interested.
Our client has an immediate need for a Business Administrator to assist with the day-to-day activities of the region service center. The successful candidate will beresponsible for invoicing activities, client follow-up actions, preparation of forecasting and other accounting reports, and other activities as required.
- Responsible for specific day-to-day business, project management, and accounting activities.
- Confirm that customer order entry information is correct, assign project cost estimates and process Order Acknowledgement letters.
- Coordinate specific contract requirement needs, as required.
- Review client and project data records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Summarize cost data in preparation of client billing.
- Issue client billing for the service center/region.
- Maintain contact with customers and outside vendors to assist in resolving local collection and payables issues.
- Review project status weekly.
- Analyze financial and other business data to develop recommendations to management.
- Consult with operational management to identify and provide business data needed to meet operational objectives, improve business procedures, resolve problems, and improve reporting.
- Identify and implement cost-saving initiatives.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects associated with the projects, such as: open project data base, issuing purchase orders, entering project related expenses into the system, and ensure project reports are completed in timely manner and send to client when the project is complete.
- May include Intermediate-level Network Administrator responsibilities, such as user set-ups, back-up restorations, upgrades, and troubleshooting computer hardware/software problems.
- Two-year Associates Degree in business or accounting, or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of three years' experience in service center administration, invoicing, and/or bookkeeping.
- Must be proficient with Oracle, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook.
- Should have a thorough understanding of accounting practices.
- Required work in a service center environment, including computer and telephone use.
- Must be able to clearly communicate with clients and employees, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and occasional weekends.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Action Oriented Enjoys hard work; is action oriented and full of energy for the things that he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes opportunities when they arise.
- Customer Focus Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customer; Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; Acts with customers in mind; Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Priority Setting - Spends his/her time and the time of others on what is important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Organizing Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Problem Solving Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at first answers.
- Time Management Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; sets priorities; values time; separates the critical few from the trivial many and concentrates his/her efforts accordingly.
- Self Motivation
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access