To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10415 Southeast Stark Street
Portland, OR 97216
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CAREGiver- Night Shift $250 Hiring Bonus
Home Instead Senior Care • Portland, OR
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
***** Earn a $250 Hiring Bonus*****
Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical care services to senior, allowing them to remain in their home and age with the dignity and kindness they deserve. The care we provide varies from companionship, housekeeping, errands, transportation, bathing assistance, personal hygiene and more. We are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
'Our goal is to not only help seniors remain as independent as possible but also to make the employment experience as wonderful as possible for our amazing CAREGivers. We want our CAREGivers to feel like they have a voice in decisions made and that they are contributing to more than just their clients.'
- Preston Roth Franchise Owner
Home Instead currently has openings for Day Time CAREGivers. Typically, these shifts occur from 7pm-7am and can range from 10 hours to 12 hours, depending on your individual availability and client need. Home Instead is looking for both Part-Time and Full-Time CAREGivers during these times.
- Able to work at least 20 hours a week
- Treat and care for clients with dignity and respect
- Successfully complete a criminal background check, drug screen and DMV check (if transporting clients)
- Possess a valid driver license and auto insurance (only if you will be providing transportation, not a requirement to be eligible for hire.)
- Able to lift, push or pull 25lbs.
Benefits- Best in town!
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- $250 Hiring Bonus
- Paid time off
- Paid training- Both new employee Training & Continuing education is paid.
- Schedules based around your availability
- 401k with matching funds to help you prepare for retirement!
- Life Insurance
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Cell Phone discounts
- Career Path- Opportunities to grow within the company and position
- Mentor program for all new CAREGivers with access to training center for on-going support while you develop your skills
- 24 hour on-call assistance
- Home Instead provides grants to Hilarity for Charity to provide families facing Alzheimer's disease with respite care for their loved one.
- We partner with the VA to ensure that our Veterans receive the care required to overcome challenges that can prevent some from living independently.
- We work with many county programs to provide respite care for families who are trying to care for their loved ones on their own.
- Our owners are part of the Board for the Hollywood Senior Center.
- Home Instead also holds a spot on the Board for the local Alzheimer's Association walk.
Pay range is $12.50-$15.75 per hour depending on experience and shift specific differentials.
Home Instead Senior Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Home Instead Senior Care complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.