What You Will Be Doing
Seeking a Systems Administrator with a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in Linux Systems Administration. Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations (Tier 1 / 3), problem identification, diagnosis and resolution), installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
Respond to customer calls and requests as well as assist with infrastructure changes and other duties/assignments as they arrive. Heterogeneous environment so knowledge of Windows, VMWare and Networking a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Experience in LINUX system administration, including installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software utilizing monitoring technologies, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
• Cent OS 7/8 server builds/management
• Yum/Spacewalk/RedHat satellite server, repository builds/management
• Kickstart/Satellite builds/management
• LDAP / Central Authentication/Centrify
• NFS share builds/management
• Linux/Windows directory management
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze Linux systems and networks efficiently
• Master's Degree and 3 year of experience, Bachelor's Degree and 5 years' of experience, Associate Degree and 7 years' experience or High School Grad and 9 years' experience in System Administration. • One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. • Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE with POLYGRAPH
• Extensive knowledge of Centrify
• Knowledge of ACAS scans and STE/STN requirements
• Knowledge of RedHat 8 and RedHat satellite server About Tyto Athene
Tyto is an IT services and solutions company that provides mission-focused digital transformation to enhance the client experience and enable them to achieve desired outcomes. Tyto's services and solutions embody its domain expertise in four major Technology domains: Network Modernization, Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Security, and Enterprise IT. Tyto offers a broad range of service delivery models including design/install projects, Managed Services, and 'As-a-Service'. With over fifty years of experience, Tyto supports Defense, Intelligence, Space, National Security, Civilian, Health and Public Safety clients across the United States and around the globe. After several strategic acquisitions in 2021, Tyto Athene has experienced enormous opportunity and growth. Aside from being the leading provider of mission-focused IT and Cyber services and solutions to critical U.S. government agencies, Tyto is well-positioned to meet the growing demand for network modernization requirements across the federal enterprise. Our employees are the key to the innovation that has made Tyto a success. We provide an environment that is geared to reward potential, innovation, and teamwork. If you would like to unleash your creativity and your career -- it's time to join Team Tyto! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Cent Os
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Comp Tia Advanced Security Practitioner