Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive inbound telephone calls, chat messages, and emails on product questions.
- Provide excellent customer service, technical troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Provide user-friendly explanations and follow-up using telephone, emails, and/or chat, and in person communication.
- Resolve customer problems in a friendly and timely manner in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Open trouble tickets using the trouble ticking tool (CSR) and document action steps and resolutions including follow-up.
- Ensure issues are fully documented within the CSR (trouble ticket tool) application that allows for seamless escalation to other personnel as required.
- Use professional judgment to resolve a problem.
- Escalate customer concerns as necessary to management, as required.
- Serve as liaison between customers and other personnel. Communicate problems and trends to team for internal resolution.
Ability to respond to customers inquiries and complaints; ability to solve problems in a timely and friendly manner; ability to effectively present information to coworkers and management; excellent verbal and written skills; excellent telephone skills; work well in a team environment.
High School Graduate or AA in computer science or business administration or equivalent experience.
1-3 years technical support or customer service
For an immediate response, please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Complex Problem Solving