In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
Constellis is looking for an experienced Senior Proposal Writer to assist in developing technical proposal content for its U.S. Government and commercial contract opportunities. Ideal candidate must be able to develop compelling and compliant content across various proposal sections and volumes to include technical, management, past performance, and resumes. Ideal candidate must have a strong background to provide technical writing support across each of the company's service areas. Will also supports development of draft deliverables and plans, as well as responses to data calls, market research, and requests for information. Must have knowledge and experience responding to government RFPs and be able to review content for compliance to RFP requirements. Must be a self-starter and able to conduct independent research, as well as work collaboratively in teams with Business Development, Capture Managers, SMEs, and Proposal Team members.
- Lead and write entire sections or volumes in relevant subject matter area(s)
- Develop, edit, and finalize technical, management, and related content for written proposals
- Conduct research or internal fact-finding to find requested material relevant to the subject matter area
- Interview subject matter experts to create compelling technical responses
- Ensure CONOP aligns with RFP requirements and continuity through technical sections.
- Assist in capturing the required elements needed to develop technically compliant responses
- Participate in proposal reviews
- Review proposal documentation (RFP, RFQ, etc.) to ensure compliance with proposal technical and management requirements
- Early engagement with Capture Managers to assist with solution development and other capture support activities, where applicable
- Assist with CONOP development support
- Manage and maintain corporate knowledge management resources to support proposal development efforts, including a repository of reusable content relevant to the subject matter area to include corporate project summaries and employee resumes/bios.
- Edit documents, manipulating text, and proofreading final products, ensuring the quality, stylistic consistency, and contextual integrity of each document produced
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in proposal writing
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite, Adobe Professional, and SharePoint with preferred experience with MS-Project and MS-Visio
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Proposal Writer
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.