KARE 11, a TEGNA Media Inc. Company, has an opening for an experienced Senior Integrated Account Executive whose core business is digital and broadcast. We are looking for a driven, solutions-based seller eager to represent our vast range of broadcast and digital product offerings. This front-line seller will have the know how to develop new and grow existing business presenting complex marketing solutions that require thorough knowledge of digital ad technology and media strategies, as well as integration of broadcast elements.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, and a sense of urgency and passion for working alongside clients to contribute to their KPI's while meeting established quotas.
What we need:
- Consistently prospect for new business and pitch new ideas
- Create, implement, and execute digital and integrated media solutions to drive direct and agency sales with a focus on OTT, video, display, PPC, social media, email, and broadcast television.
- Consistently uncover the needs of clients and have a deep understanding of how our broadcast and digital offerings can grow their business.
- Persistently seek opportunities to expand relationships with key clients by taking an active interest in learning about their business needs and competitive landscape.
- Deliver creative, strategic, and persuasive presentations that highlight KARE 11/TEGNA's competitive advantages.
- Set the vision and the strategy for how our products are equipped to reach their best potential customers whenever and wherever they are consuming media.
- Build positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving clients' objectives.
- Understanding of video content, OTT, ad exchange platforms and advanced audience targeting capabilities and their value proposition for customers.
- Establish strong relationships with internal team members by providing account management team with clear and concise direction for successful execution of campaigns.
- Take advantage of consumer insights to create first-class solutions backed by rationale to support recommendations.
- Positively and professionally represent the media group at all times.
- Achieve or exceed assigned revenue goals.
What you need:
- College degree with minimum 2 years of media sales and/or B2B experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate with decision makers at all levels.
- Ability to think "outside the box" and develop "big picture" solutions.
- Ability to negotiate CPP's with media buyers
- Ability to cold call and schedule meetings with new to the station advertising clients
- Strong understanding of broadcast and digital advertising sales is preferred.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including Account Management.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Proven relationship-building and influencing skills required.
- Ability to efficiently organize workload and workflow is critical.
- Strong desire to learn and become entrenched in the ever-evolving digital marketplace.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Established book of business
- A valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and dependable vehicle required.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 47 television stations and two radio stations in 39 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 35 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Customer Relationship Management
Modify Spend Target
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation