Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Marketing Manager / Producer in New York, NY for one of the entertainment industry's leading companies. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Marketing Manager / Producer
Location: New York, NY
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Required Education: BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Education: Marketing Degree
- Experience executing integrations/sponsorships both on-air and digitally
- 5+ years of relevant marketing management or project management experience
- In response to RFP's/sales requests, create and present proposals that detail the customized sponsorship and integration opportunities and work with the sales teams to close the deals.
- Grow and advance the PR strategy as a secondary business for our client, which includes pitching PR agencies on opportunities as well as fielding, and responding to PR agencies requests for integrations.
- Interface with Programming and Marketing teams to identify opportunities and develop concepts internally.
- Oversee and manage on-air and digital executions for deals that have sold in. Primary responsibilities would include: working with the show(s), site team and clients on sponsored content, coordinating any prep for the shoot/event, be present and oversee the integration, supervising clients while on set, managing post production, ensuring digital assets and content launches properly.
- Monitor and ensure all sponsorship elements are delivering across all platforms.
- Collaborate across all dayparts/networks to create opportunities that provider greater reach and impact for sponsors.
- Day-to-day communication with sales team, clients and production.
- Other responsibilities include: managing budget, deal agreement letters, department status reports, production timelines, case studies and competitive monitoring/analysis.
- Some travel is required.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan