To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Territory Sales Manager - Builder - Las Vegas
Shaw Industries • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job TitleTerritory Sales Manager - Builder - Las Vegas
Territory Sales Manager: Shaw manufactures and distributes carpeting, hardwood, laminate and ceramic tile for residential and commercial applications worldwide.
Position Overview: A Territory Sales Manager is required to maintain and increase Shaw’s profitability and market share in a geographical area. This is accomplished through the development of good relationships with the customer based on knowledge, service, trust and integrity. Business growth will be accomplished through the implementation of major market programs and services, sample placement and inventory roll sales.
- Daily sales calls on existing customers with special emphasis on the sale of rolls and quantities of carpet, samples, displays, cushion, adhesive, and related floor products.
- Must present products to the retail dealers, designers and end-users as well as analyze all leads provided by corporate reports.
- Must continually prospect for viable new accounts while developing a keen awareness of what is happening within their designated geographic area.
- Prepare reports of business transactions and sales reports showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Prepare and communicate periodic sales reports outlining actual sales information and goals, competitive market conditions and product needs.
- Analyze sales statistics by reviewing computer reports specific to his/her territory to aid in formulating goals and to assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Analyze and control travel and entertainment expenditures as well as sample budget to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Additional responsibilities expanded to include selling and construction of racks for major market programs. Calling on A & D firms.
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Initiate Actions
- Deliver Compelling Communication
- Build Trusting Relationships
- A High School Diploma/GED required. Previous sales experience required.
- This position requires the ability to interface with a diverse group of customers in a friendly and respectable manner.
- The candidate must have the ability to use a laptop computer and basic Microsoft Windows software including MS Office.
- Applicants must also be physically able to assemble and take down display fixtures.
- Territory Managers must travel in a vehicle that can carry a number of product sample boards this would require a van or an approved SUV.
Shaw Industries Group, Inc. requires the Residential Territory Managers to operate and maintain a specific vehicle while conducting business due to the size and volume of flooring samples. The approved vehicle classes are SUV’s or van-sized vehicles and must meet a minimum storage space requirement. To receive a complete list of company approved vehicles or vehicle types, email email@example.com. In keeping with our company’s sustainability commitment, Shaw Industries encourages the use of hybrid or other high fuel efficiency automobile
Work Shift8 hour, day shift
Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.