To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marion, VA 24354
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • Marion, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Maxim Healthcare is one of thelargest private duty staffing agency's in the country. The office located inAbingdon, VA services the 13 counties of Southwest Virginia. Our office islooking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) to joinour Maxim family and assume responsibility and accountability for theapplication of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. With Maximyou will get the privilege of working with our patients 1 on 1 in the comfortof their home. Nurses will get to focus all their skills and attention on ourpatients that range from newborns to geriatrics. All Licensed Practical Nurses(LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN) hired will work under the supervision of aClinical Supervisor. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Registered Nurse(RN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountablein managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patientcare.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) practices.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current CPR card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered nurse (RN) experience required.
- Pediatric/Teen Experience, G-tube, Trach, Vent experience preferred
- A Skill Advancement Program for the skills mentioned above are offered to nurses wanting to advance their skill set.
Recruiter's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs