Calling all copy and print specialists! Kelly Services is currently looking for a customer service representative to take on a contracted role and gain more experience with reprographics, imaging, and copying. If you're looking for a position on the Peninsula with competitive pay, please don't hesitate to apply!
Job functions include:
1. Perform any and all duties as assigned by management including, but not limited to: Reprographics, Imaging, Messenger
2. Perform basic preventive maintenance on copiers and printers
3. Respond to customer request for service and/or supplies (paper jams, toner replacement, color calibration, paper tray refills, etc.)
4. Prepare materials for mailing
1. Minimum 6 months experience performing mail, copy, imaging or functions in a formal business environment
2. 1 year customer service related experience preferred
3. Computer proficiency in PC environment: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
4. Must be able to lift and/or move items up to 55 lbs or the maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accommodations
5. Must be able to stand, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$0.00 - $20.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US1421RL_25606205
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
View the full profile