To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
747 Dresher Road
Horsham, PA 19044
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Editor HR Executive Magazine
LRP Media Group • Horsham, PA
Posted 6 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LRP is looking to hire an Editor for our Human Resources Executive Magazine who has outstanding writing, editing and creative skills. This candidate is expected to possess fantastic planning, organizational and staff management skills with the ability to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone who has a keen interest continuing to grow the industry leading HR magazine, while implementing a digital first strategy. They will display a great understanding of target audiences and exhibit remarkable negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Create a digital first culture for HR Executive
- Generate story ideas for writing staff.
- Manage writing staff and freelance content producers.
- Work with conference chairs and participate in program creation
- Build the overall digital presence of the Magazine
- Optimize digital audience growth and engagement
- Oversee performance metrics and accountability measures for digital-first strategy
- Approve content, appearance and layout of featured articles.
- Oversee photography, design and artwork to be used in the publication.
- Meet with writers and artists to discuss features, layouts and artwork.
- Comply with media law and industry regulations.
- Drive innovation through knowledge of industry trends, technology and best practices
- Send regular briefs to writers that include deadlines, writing style and fees.
- Network actively at internal and external industry events.
- Commission articles from writing staff and freelance content producers.
- Actively raise the profile of the publication.
- Work with our editors of our International products
- Work with our sales department in meetings with advertisers
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/Journalism or related.
- 5 years of work experience as a Magazine Editor or Web Editor
- Demonstrable experience in creating a web first content strategy.
- Strong writing, editing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key publication influencers.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and influence target audiences.
As an EO/AA employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran, or disability status. #CB