DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We will consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case basis.JOB PURPOSE:
To provide customer service to external and internal customers of PruittHealth Pharmacy Services. Maintain and provide accurate billing to our customers. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain accurate billing information obtained from daily census, LTC, etc.
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Reviews pre-billing reports daily for accuracy.
• Reviews monthly statements for accuracy.
• Respond to change productively and handle additional projects as assigned.
• Carry out all duties with a “Commitment to Caring” attitude in accordance with the company’s mission, vision, and philosophy.
• Follow all company policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulations and report violations to the appropriate supervisor.
• File and organize all appropriate paperwork related to job duties.
• Keep supervisor informed of daily activities, and issues. QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High School Diploma MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1-3 years’ experience in Medical billing/collections.
Previous experience with McKesson Horizon Homecare or other billing software
Proficient with McKesson’s Horizon Homecare software (Knowledge of other Healthcare billing software is valuable) Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Oct 22, 2021, 2:46:24 PM
- Medical Billing And Coding