To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beaumont, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CH2M & Jacobs • Beaumont, TX
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsibilities include complex clerical duties in with respect to telecommunications operations and maintenance. This individual will initiate maintenance and operations transactions as well as continually track and close the activities when complete. This individual will also investigate transactions to resolve questionable data. This position will work under moderate supervision.
- Reviews documents, such as vouchers, invoices, cash receipts, and purchase orders, for completeness and accuracy
- Posts items such as revenue, expense, and cash receipt amounts in journal, assigning as debits or credits to appropriate accounts
- Audits records, prepares or verifies bills, invoices, and rates
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepares ad hoc reports, and reviews and verifies the accuracy of information contained in the general and subsidiary ledgers
- Prepares balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports
- Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting policies and procedures
- Recommends improvements, adaptations, and revisions to the accounting system and procedures
- A minimum of four years accounting/administrative related experience is required
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications is required
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Ability to work under moderate supervision required
- Ability to perform complex clerical duties in the Accounting area preferred
- Experience tracing and investigating transactions to resolve questionable data preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>