To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hauppauge, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lehigh Technical • Hauppauge, NY
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lehigh Technical has partnered with a local Aerospace/Defense manufacturing company who is looking for a skilled Electronic Repair Technician to join their growing team. This is a direct hire opportunity with great benefits!
- Repair components in accordance with applicable Component Maintenance Manuals, Engineering data, and/or other approved data.
- Testing and troubleshooting to the component level.
- Repair/Replace defective soldering, electronic components such as semiconductors, resistors, transformers, and capacitors, using soldering iron and hand tools.
- Follow wiring diagrams/schematics in order to locate defects
- May assemble circuitry according to engineering instructions, technical manuals and knowledge of electronic systems/components.
- Diagnose causes of electronic or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and performs preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Adjusts, calibrates, aligns and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
- Builds test equipment based on wiring diagrams, layout drawings and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion.
- Analyzes and interprets test data and fault codes.
- Complete repair work within the requested timeframe as provided by the supervisor.
- Ensure that a proper level of consumables is maintained to prevent work stoppage.
- Ensure tooling and test equipment within the work area is in good working order and properly maintained and stored.
- Work with your supervisor on process improvement initiatives that will smooth flow, increase productivity and reduce shop flow days.
- 5+ years of experience in testing, troubleshooting, and repair of component electronics
- 2+ years of experience with
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Degree/Certificate in Electronics/Engineering a plus
Lehigh Technical Service is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.