Robert Half Technology is looking for a Business Analyst who is deeply passionate about understanding and translating customer needs into actionable development plans. To thrive in this Business Analyst role, you should be an outgoing self-starter with strong technical knowledge and excellent communication skills. The short-term temporary-to-full-time Business Analyst will work in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
- Test and implement new corrections and improvements, working with development and QA teams
- Partner with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Aid in creating customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Create innovative and highly usable solutions for new product specifications
- Evaluate business, technical, and functional requirements
- Develop detailed user stories and profiles
- Collaborate with development team to invent and analyze product specifications to meet business goals
- Gathering Requirements experience preferred
- Solid understanding of UAT Testing
- Proficiency in Detailed Business Requirements
- Prior work with API design
- Proven ability in developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Prior experience with usability and application performance considerations
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.