To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Branford, CT 06471
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Driver - Transportation Leader PRN
Senior Living Communities • North Branford, CT
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Evergreen Woods is now accepting applications for Driver - Transportation Leader. This position directs and implements automotive transportation schedules for Members at all levels of care within the campus environment. This position will be responsible for not only driving residents off of the community grounds for scheduled outings and events, but will participate in scheduled activities as requested and encourage resident participation. CDL preferred.
- High school graduation or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Transportation experience required
- 1-2 years experience in a similar transportation position desired.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record as specified by the company and by the company's automobile insurance carrier.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels, normal or elevated street noise levels, lengthened periods of exposure to sun or cold).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Remain seated in car for long periods of time.
- Ability to drive 15 passenger van and/or mini-bus.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations.
Related Keywords: transportation, customer service