Payroll Specialist - Fortune 500 Company!Compensation:
$52000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Accountemps - Salaried Professional Service (SPS) is seeking a success-driven Payroll Specialist to join our team and make an impact in the greater Indianapolis area!
Salaried Professional Service is a UNIQUE position to work with our industry leading clients on mission-critical projects such as system implementations, mergers and acquisitions, year-end projects and more. These constantly-changing projects help keep the job exciting and keep you increasing your accounting skills. In this role, you are a full time employee of Accountemps and get the opportunity to grow within our company.
If interested in hearing more, please submit your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
for immediate consideration.
• Contact employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
• Deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
• Perform clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
• Data entry into Excel and the payroll system
• Enter and audit union calculations via Excel as instructed
• Download and distribute/save reports as instructed
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years of hands on experience at a large corporation
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening)
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to easily learn new systems
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans