Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Systems Engineer, Senior
General: Experience, Skills, Other Requirements:
This position provides engineering and technical services to PMA-205 through the Test and Training Ranges Team within the Range Systems Branch of the Atlantic Test Ranges, Patuxent River, Maryland.
- Perform LATR user requirements analysis to develop and assess high level system architectures; system requirements, performance and detail specifications; and interface control documentation
- Assist in development of abbreviated capability development documents and systems acquisition documentation.
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Performs cost, schedule, performance analysis in support of project execution
- Develops technical documentation in support of LATR system sustainment and new capability development. Guides system development and implementation planning through development and assessment of system engineering plans and the execution of the NAVAIR Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) process
- Interacts with Government personnel regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and any associated problems, issues and conflicts. Communicates on a regular basis with other program personnel and government LATR Integrated Product Team (IPT) leadership in support of project development and execution.
- Provide other engineering and technical support to the Atlantic Test Range and Tactical Training Ranges Team as needed.
- At least 6 years’ systems engineering experience performing the stated or similar functions
- Prior NAVAIR systems engineering experience is highly desired
- Applicant must be a self-starter and be able to work smoothly as a member of a technical team.
- Should possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Position may require occasional travel
- All candidates will be required to pass a Drug Screening.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- A bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline from a school of engineering having at least one professional engineering curriculum accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (or in related disciplines such as physics, mathematics or computer science).
- U. S Citizenship required
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance and maintain the clearance throughout employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD Insurance
- Tuition and Training Assistance Program
- Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone Service Discounts
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Most work performed in enclosed buildings. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply