To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Willow Grove, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staff Scheduling Coordinator
Kencrest Services • Willow Grove, PA
Posted 24 days ago
Staff Scheduling Coordinator
The Staff Scheduling Coordinator position is responsible for the day- to - day management of community home schedules to ensure compliance with required ratios. This position will maintain close working relationships with program management staff to ensure scheduling needs and challenges are addressed in a way that best meets the needs of the individuals we support. Knowledge of the various residential programs, the individuals supported in the homes and the skills and competency levels of the direct support professional staff is a key component to successfully completing the requirements of the position. This position will support our 5 regions that span Philadelphia, Montgomery and Chester Counties.
- Work with the Program Manager to develop staffing profiles/requirements for each home that best meets the needs of the individuals living in the home.
- Assist with coordination and schedules for a current list of Floater, Emergency Relief staff and Temporary Agency Staff.
- Work closely with the Program Managers to maintain a current master list of vacancies and scheduling concerns and challenges.
- Review shift vacancies and work with program to combine positions where possible.
- Maintain a tracking system of available staff looking for additional hours and open shifts due to vacancies, vacations, call - outs, leaves of absence, etc.
- Assist appropriate personnel to manage open shifts due to vacation schedules.
- Track training and overtime records for staff who are working in other homes to determine availability to fill vacant shifts.
- Make necessary phone calls to secure appropriate coverage for call-out situations ensuring that the needs of the individuals in the homes are matched with the appropriate staff.
- Communicate schedule updates to appropriate staff.
- Work with Program Managers, Recruiter and program staff to review vacancies and staffing needs on a continual basis and help with schedules or homes when there are staff vacancies.
- Assist Program Managers in managing overtime through use of scheduling system.
- Run necessary reports from Kronos, Learning Management System, People Soft, etc. to manage the scheduling process within budgetary guidelines.
- Work with agency drivers and help manage transportation challenges if necessary.
- HS Diploma/ GED
- Three (3) years of experience working in residential community homes or other prior job or community service.
- Ability to work extra hours when necessary maintain a flexible schedule.
- Prior sales/ customer service experience preferred.
Salary $19.70 an hour
Full - time 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This position is also a paid on - call position with a 5 week rotation.
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.