To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
The W.W. Williams Company • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 30 days ago
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Service Manager, Phoenix, AZ (Southwest)
Desert Fleet-Serv is seeking an opening for an experienced Service Manager in our Phoenix, AZ shop (Bi-lingual: Spanish/English beneficial, not required); the successful candidate will have experience driving profitable service and parts growth within His/her Greater Phoenix territory.
Service Manager Job Summary:
The Service Manager will lead, monitors and direct the service processes to ensure efficiencies that promote quality customer satisfaction.
Organizes work flow to meet and exceed customer expectations, and arranges work to accomplish departmental objectives by completing repair orders timely and accurately.
Plans, staffs and evaluates departmental priorities to ensure that technicians work together cohesively and are accountable for assigned tasks.
Maintains schedule to aid in timely completion of work installations and service work. Promotes a safe work environment and complies with regulatory requirements and reporting processes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Delivers exceptional service by focusing on quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving customer service issues; identifying trends; recommending systems and improvements.
- Assigns parts and labor costs correctly for customer invoicing and warranty processes.
- Maintains staff by training employees, maintaining a safe, secure, and engaged work environment, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Develops staff by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and instructing employees; developing, coordinating, and administering policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, technicians, and managers either written or verbally.
- Fosters teamwork, handles pressure, provides specific feedback, listens to constructive input and manages conflict.
- Proven organizational and time management skills, detail orientated knowledge of equipment and Professional demeanor.
- Utilizes critical thinking skills, problem solving abilities, and exercises good judgment when completing tasks in and efficient, accurate, and productive manner.
- Coordinates resources to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates active listening skills, oral/ written comprehension, clear communication and commitment to perform quality services.
- Intermediate computer and data entry skills.
Job ID: 326903
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.