To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, CA 94604
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Staffing Coordinator - Oakland Coliseum - Overhead
Aramark • Oakland, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Serves as primary point of contact for assigned department(s) on matters relating to scheduling, staffing, hiring, attendance management and other trasactional tasks
- Serves as first point of contact for all matters related to staffing at assigned component(s)
- Provides guidance and direction to employees and managers, on issues related to staffing
- Creates weekly work schedule for component, ensuring adequate coverage to meet the needs of the business and compliance with Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
- Utilizes an event template, call list and call log to schedule staff to work prior to, during and after events
- Generates monthly availability sheets; tracks responses and schedules staff in accordance with established process
- Tracks all attendance policy violations, maintains tracking of attendance points and generates appropriate communication to associates and management
- Schedules staff to work in ABI and conducts event check-in
- Maintains phone and email logs of communication with employees and managers
- Maintains seniority lists and completes quarterly updates, ensuring compliance with CBA
- Reports work related injuries and assists with assignment of modified duty
- Completes daily, weekly, monthly and period end reports
- Maintains proactive communication with all levels of staff and management
- Supports all phases of the recruitment process; attends career fairs, supports on site hiring events, initiates employment offers, schedules new hires for orientation
- Supports Non-Profit (NPO) program – maintains positive, results-based relationships with current and prospective NPO groups; submits vetting paperwork, verifies compliance, schedules training, generate invoices, requests payment
- Initiates requisitions in Contract Labor System, obtains timecard signatures during event, approves time cards post event and notifies management of estimated spend
- Serves as an advocate for workplace safety – reports work related injuries, follows up with injured employee(s), receives work status reports, notifies management of modified duty requests
- Receives leave of absence requests, escalates as appropriate
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran