The Salesforce Technical Lead will be responsible for overseeing the Oracle based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) that will be converted to Salesforce (Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud). The Salesforce Technical Lead and will also serve as the Developer to configure, develop, and integrate the system. This role will be part of a team working with our vendors in delivering all three clouds (Sales, Marketing and Service) along with data migration and integrations.
- Responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing Salesforce.
- Responsible for new development along with providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers.
- Lead the team of developers and configuration specialist in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development.
- Responsible for heavy configuration within Sales and Care Cloud responsibilities.
- Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other applications/systems such as Datawarehouse, JDE, custom applications, and other applications as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Must have at least 6 years of hands-on Salesforce development either in configuration or programming.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Responsible for leading Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot experience a huge plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team with on and offshore resources.
- Ability to provide development and delivery time estimates.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and deliverable actions based on project requirements.
- Must have experience in either Sales, Service or Marketing cloud.
- Must have experience as a technical lead or senior level Salesforce development skills.
- Must have integration experience between Salesforce to other applications.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Agile background preferred.
- com and Apex/Visualforce capabilities preferred.
- 401/501 level certifications a plus.
- Salesforce Lightening a plus.
- Position requires reliable, consistent and punctual attendance.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. RedHen #CB
Customer Relationship Management