Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Green Tree School & Services in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a qualified One to One Support Professional to maintain supervision of students while at school. This is a ten-month position that provides support to assigned students (clients) in the areas of safety; behavioral choice-making; problem-solving; attendance to academic tasks; compliance to routines; and adherence to directions. $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Ensure client’s physical safety
- Monitor client’s compliance to school rules and routines
- Ability to monitor client’s adherence to directions
- Provide cues, re-directions, and guidance toward client’s compliance and self-control
- Collaborate with education staff during emergency/crisis intervention
- Support client’s skill acquisition during academic, social, and physical activities
- Assist client in all self-care activities, as needed
- Promote positive self-concept through reinforcement of progress and appropriate choices
- Consistently communication with education staff regarding client’s status/ progress
- Maintain assigned client’s schedule(s)
- Maintain confidential information
- Ability to meet all P.D.E requirements related to a paraprofessional which are subject to change
- Must be physically able to assist in preventing an escalated student from self-harm or harm to others
Eligible Green Tree School & Services Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-Paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Green Tree School & Services is a non-profit state-licensed agency that provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. At Green Tree School & Services, all students are instructed based on their IEP goals and the appropriate state standards as defined but the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Green Tree School & Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Green Tree School & Services careers and benefits, please visit our website [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to One to One Support
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to One to One Support.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to One to One Support, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
- 1 year(s): Experience working with children with special needs
- Current Act 34, Act 114 and Act 151 clearances.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Ability to spontaneously interact with the students in their classroom environment by kneeling, stooping and/or crouching as the students move throughout the classroom.
- Ability to stand, to walk, and to negotiate steps/stairs several times a day.
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Crisis Intervention
- Medical Emergency
- Self Harm
- Problem Solving