To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Talent Management Intern - HQ
Turner Construction • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Reports To: Director and or Manager of Talent Management
Position Description: General support for Headquarters Human Resources Talent Management team including administration of campus and experienced hire recruiting processes, as well as internal mobility efforts for Turner.
Essentials Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist with national conference planning, coordination and candidate follow up
• Maintenance of recruiting needs report and follow up with Field HR regarding missing information
• Assist with analysis, improvement and development of Recruiting Collateral (i.e. experienced hire brochure, veteran brochure, Turner 101, post card, Intern Brochure)
• Partner with HQ Marketing to identify and create Turner News, recruiting tweets and LinkedIn updates
• Conduct recruiting industry research to benchmark Turner against its competitors in an effort to identify and recommend areas where Turner may be interested in having a presence
• Assist with special projects by contributing research, plan development and execution, presentation development, and support administration of project management activities
• Maintenance and organization of internal portals and team documents online
• Assist in collecting and centralizing all external recruiter fee agreements
• Assist with sourcing and screening candidates for company-wide needs, talent management reporting and mapping talent.
• Learn and utilize Turner’s HR systems, processes, procedures and metrics
Qualifications: A successful talent management Intern will be proactive and self-motivated, with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills. This position requires a high degree of organization, creativity, and a positive client service attitude. Must have an ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative/team environment. Ability to multi-task in a matrix environment. Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet. Pursuing a four-year college degree in the Human Resources or Industrial Organizational field. Knowledge of Cornerstone platform a plus.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor