Compensation (Range): $30/ hour
If you are an experienced Accounting Analyst looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Accounting Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an Accounting Analyst will include:
The Analyst is responsible for performing professional accounting work involving reporting and analysis of the Logistics Center to provide management with timely and accurate financial information that aids in decision-making.
Making what matters work takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. Its where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Own all financial aspects of ELC.
- Perform actuals, forecast and profit plan analysis and reporting including
Preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Interpret financial information for all levels of the organization
- Establish and maintain internal controls to comply with corporate financial policies
- Participate and/or lead special projects/process improvements to help drive
Efficiencies in the finance and materials organizations
- Assist with audit requests from internal and external auditors
- Develop management reports on actual and projected performance
- Lead ELC annual physical inventory
- Develop analysis for ad hoc requests
- Performance metrics and cost our reporting
- Establish strong relationships with materials and finance teams
As an Accounting Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum three (3) years of professional accounting and/or finance experience
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of (LOCATION) to be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, with close attention to detail and a drive for results
- Oracle, SAP, and/or HFM experience
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
As an Accounting Analyst with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Accounting Analyst Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Accounting or Finance, GAAP, Microsoft Office, Oracle, SAP, and/or HFM experience, BS