The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 2,500 bays and over 2,000 technicians on staff; over 135 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
Our Service BD Specialists are primarily responsible for assisting the advisor in initiating and processing requests for repair services and providing administrative support to the Service Advisors as well as keeping their customers apprised of work progress. Your passion will be rewarded through a competitive pay plan.
Essential Job Functions:
* Create and drive traffic
* Inbound calls
* Follow up missed and/or cancelled appointments
* Follow up on declined job opportunities
* Manage and communicate special order parts process
* Promote service campaigns
* Manage Sales Force service requests and logs
* Improve customer communications
* Active daily interaction via email, text, phones etc.
* Consistent and timely follow for active transactions
* Create and maintain effective customer interaction
* Develop opportunities
* Improve customer retention
* Increase service profitability
* Act as cashier for service when available to do so
* Perform other essential duties as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
* Outgoing personality with passion towards developing relationships
* Previous RV product or camping lifestyle experience preferred
* Ability to work daily on a computer and perform internet searches as needed
* Excellent organization and follow up skills are required
* Ability to follow department procedures and policies
* Ability to multitask
* Team player with customer relations always top of mind
* Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
* May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
* Periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
#ServiceBDSpecialist #Service #BD
Camping World is the leading outdoor lifestyle retailer. Since the Company's founding in 1966, Camping World has grown to become one of the most well-known destinations for camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, winter- and water sports, to name a few. The outdoors is a big place, bigger than just RVs, but when it comes to your RV needs, we're your one-stop shop for sales, maintenance, repair and the industry's broadest and deepest range of services, protection plans, products and resources. We have over 200 locations all over the U.S. under our ever-growing company and brands. Just as the outdoors offers endless adventures, so does our company. Stay tuned to see how and where we grow next.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications on their resume and applications when applying for a position.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Team Working