If you're looking for work as an Accounting Manager, and are talented, there is an opportunity through Robert Half to work with a thriving company that will recognize your efforts. The ideal candidate for this position can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. Candidates with the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations are the best fits for this position. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for permanent employment that is located in the Duncanville, Texas area.
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Assemble a variety of technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Work closely with FP& A and accounting management to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Proven technical skills
- Recent relevant financial experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Operations Accounting Manager/Supervisor and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Operations Accounting Manager/Supervisor for more information.
- Assembly And Installation
- Customer Service
- Data Analysis
- Data Migration