EY currently has a temporary/seasonal opportunity to join our Tax Financial Services group as a Seasonal Tax Professional. Our Seasonal Tax Professionals represent EY as a team member on tax engagements with our clients, which include some of the largest companies in the world.
We’re looking for knowledgeable tax professionals with various levels of experience, ranging from Seniors to Senior Managers. Our ideal candidates have excellent general knowledge of Partnership Tax. We are also interested in candidates that have knowledge of State & Local tax, International & Domestic tax, and/or Financial Services experience. These roles are targeting 35-40 hours per week, with paid overtime as needed.
The EY Seasonal Tax Professional roles are completely remote/work-from-home, and candidates can be located anywhere within the United States.
Responsibilities may include:
- Reviewing the assimilation of electronic data into tax reporting software
- Reviewing and analyzing partnership related federal, state and local tax output for accuracy and completion
- Constantly identifying potential risks, as well as opportunities to improve product and process quality
- Staying ahead of emerging trends and technologies to maintain reputation as an authoritative tax expert
- Providing feedback to team members to ensure development of others with the focus on quality deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Accounting, Business, Finance, or a related field) and/or a Juris Doctorate in Law
- Progress toward, or completion of, a valid CPA certification, Enrolled Agent status, or licensed attorney status
- Ability to prioritize when working on multiple complex projects
- Proven experience in, and excellent general knowledge of, Partnership Tax
- Proven experience in professional services or a professional tax organization
- Candidates with experience in State & Local tax, International & Domestic tax, and/or Financial Services are especially competitive
- Financial Services
- Tax Consulting
- Professional Services