To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Virginia Beach, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Roadway Electric LLC • Virginia Beach, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Rigger
Reports to: Civil Construction Manager
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
The rigger will work under the supervision of the job Superintendent. They will follow direction and support the equipment crew in order to accomplish work in a timely manner and with the required quality to maintain safety and follow the schedule.
- Executes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Support operator equipment operations
- Align, level and anchor machinery
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams and rebar cages
- Maintain a safe environment
- Flagger knowledge
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chain falls, gin poles or other equipment
- Ensure that all rigging gear is stored in a proper manner and is ready for the next shift
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be a Certified or Qualified Rigger
- Must have 5 years of verifiable experience as a rigger in bridge/tunnel construction
- Local knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Interpersonal – able to work well and persuade people at all organization levels
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER