Shift Leaders are responsible for coaching Crew Members throughout their shift to execute Dunkin Donuts operational standards and deliver a great guest experience.
* Team Environment - Talk employees into, through, and out of position on each shift, communicating responsibilities, providing feedback, and recognizing achievements in a respectful manner.
* Deploy team members appropriately to meet guests needs and service standards throughout shift.
* Support training of Crew Members as directed by Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager.
* Communicate goals and hold team members accountable for performance during shift.
* Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service.
* Drive sense of urgency through Crew Members to satisfy guests needs and resolve problems.
* Reinforce the use of systems, tools, and procedures throughout shift, while taking appropriate steps to correct deficiencies.
* Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards are met throughout shift.
* Complete all required training including ServSafe certification.
* Profitability - Ensure restaurant standards and marketing initiatives are properly executed during shift.
* Follow all systems and processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash throughout shift.
* Monitor and ensure Crew Members comply with all policies and procedures related to cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security during shift.
* Report equipment issues, provide Crew Member performance feedback, and discuss other restaurant opportunities with Restaurant Manager.
* Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
* 18+ years or older
* Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience preferred
* Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
* Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
- Food Safety
- Problem Solving